Entrepreneurial Leadership via Austrian Economics
Build business leadership on a foundation of Austrian Economics.
Problem To Solve: Anchoring motivation, inspiration, and ethical business in unique knowledge developed on a firm economic foundation.
How To Use This Tool
This is a life tool.
- Find your passions early: requires analytical thought about what you love.
- Discover new knowledge combinations in your passion space.
- For entrepreneur Rick Rule, it was Natural Resource Science, Debt, and Equity Finance for Extractive Industries.
- As you gather experience – which may include some hard knocks and disappointments – make sure you are processing it as learning.
- Use this learning to gather deep market, and customer knowledge especially potential target customers.
- Identify a need for the target customers that only you can fill.
- Identify the Austrian economics foundations that will validate your unique offering.
- Rick blended Austrian Business Cycle Theory, Austrian Capital Theory, Austrian Knowledge Theory and Austrian Time Preference Theory.